LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Two of my best friends have 00 GTPs with 3.4 pulleys and Wizzaird CAI. They both ran 13.9s @ 98-99 mph last month (one on the stock tune and pump gas the other with a xylene mix and DHP tune).

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet, im gonna be gettin a smaller pulley soon but first i gotta get an intake and delete the big U bend in my exhaust. i love the fact that i can get 20 hp out of just a smaller pulley

·
Registered
482 Posts
The car that did the pulley before the CAI got big time knock. It was likely slower than the 14.69 it ran before (K&N, no headlight) Acutaully, they scanned it after the track and it still had quite a bit of knock retard. Once they them both tuned, they should be a few tenths faster. Make sure you take the appropriate steps to pervent a lot of detonation before you do the pulley swap.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Johntom said:
oh and biff, i think it would make a great car for anyone, especially if your wife hates driving slow
I hate driving slow and hers is the one we load the family in to go anywhere. :evil

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
me and my buddies are all right around 6 feet tall and i can throw 2 in the back seat, one in the passenger seat and a few in the trunk if necessary :naughty (everyone has at least one annoying friend) and we all sit in there comfortably. you read my mind with that clip too. from what i hear and read i could be making high 14's stock so the 12's that that guy was hitting arent out of reach

1 - 14 of 14 Posts