LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been parting out this car for about a year now. Some of the major and desirable parts have already been sold but I still have a lot left.

This car was in great condition when I got it and had been very well taken care of by its previous owner. It had 188k on the odometer.

The interior was the ebony/black color and the exterior was gold. Almost looks silver in certain light situations.

I have a lot of the interior left minus the seats and dash. I still have most of the suspension. Exterior wise I still have the hood.

It would be great if I could find someone that is willing to buy all that I have left. Which is a lot of parts. I would be willing to make someone a killer deal. I'm kind of at the point where I'm just looking to get rid of everything.

The pictures here are a small example of what I have left.
I can get you pictures of any specific parts if you need them and I can also get you quotes on shipping the parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parts and Prices

1. Every part including the shell w/ title - $2000
2. Hood - $150
3. T-Tops - $100
4. Interior panels - $40/ea or all of them for $400
5. Sway bars - $50/ea.
6. Track Arm - $50
7. Y-Pipe - $60
8. Speaker Grills - $10/ea or all of them for $50
9. OEM Speakers - $10/ea
10. Center Console - $50
11. Center Console Manual Trans insert - $60
12. Misc. Brackets - $5/ea.
13. T-Top Holders - $50
14. Suspension parts - $40/ea.

All prices are or best offer and don't include shipping.

There are many parts still available that I did not list. If you need something, let me know and I can tell you whether I have it or not.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Parts and Prices

1. Every part including the shell w/ title - $2000
2. Hood - $150
3. T-Tops - $100
4. Interior panels - $40/ea or all of them for $400
5. Sway bars - $50/ea.
6. Track Arm - $50
7. Y-Pipe - $60
8. Speaker Grills - $10/ea or all of them for $50
9. OEM Speakers - $10/ea
10. Center Console - $50
11. Center Console Manual Trans insert - $60
12. Misc. Brackets - $5/ea.
13. T-Top Holders - $50
14. Suspension parts - $40/ea.

All prices are or best offer and don't include shipping.

There are many parts still available that I did not list. If you need something, let me know and I can tell you whether I have it or not.
Hi, I'm looking for 1 of the 2 bolts/nuts that mount the headlight assembly in the front end sheet metal. This is a T30 bolt that goes thru a plastic bushing and tightens with a 10 mm nut. I just need 1 bolt and 1 nut.
Is this something you might have available?
Oh, this is for a 1999 TA. These 2 bolts is what each side headlamp assembly pivots up & down.
Thanks in advance
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts