LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be going to the overhead wire setup so i wont burn anymore. What wires are setup for this? Right now i have msd 8.5's but will they be long enough?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I believe you have to get the Spiro cut it yourself wires...but I am not sure, I'm also interested in doing this! Someone chime in and help?

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Taylor universals and you have to measure and cut the wires yourself, as dirtybird said. No stock wires are even close to long enough.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had the taylors on both my z and ta and they sucked balls!!!!! I bought some ovc wires from elitesparkplugs.com with the heat shield and they've been great but I had to buy another loom for them they were the same brand that came with the taylors just bigger can't remeber the name... love em' though

·
Registered
24 Posts
[knock on wood] I've been using some cheapo borg werner plug wires for exactly a year now and no problems as of yet! I am going to replace them soon just because I'm anal about keeping things new! BTW I've got hooker LTs too. I had to ghetto rig this hook on the 3rd plug back on the driver's side for the wire to hang on because if i didnt it was going to burn the wire up in a matter of minutes! I'll get some pictures later, just don't laugh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts