LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Family...Its been a while since I posted....My stock T/A 1995 LT1 has been running sooo good.sounds sooo .good....I have had a ton of offers...I shut down the dream cruise...I put the gknte ryder light in the nostrils of my ram air hood...I have seen some nice T/As...My car is a
bad ass clean looking car...tastefully done...My question is..Where are we getting the good optis from now????...Ive found super great prices on parts for my T/a and My magnum on amazon....but noo decent optis...delphi/ac/delco...

·
Global Moderator
13,270 Posts
Welcome back. The only suggestion I can make on the opti is the 3 brands you have listed. There are no new ones available, only remans. If you search long & hard enough, you might find a nos one. But be prepared to pay mucho $$$$.

You could try MSD opti. They are selling new ones. Don't know quality of them. They were good 10 years ago. But had reliability problems 4 or 5 years ago. They do stand behind their product. Even when out of warranty, they will completely rebuild one for around $100. If you bought it new, that is.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just got one off eBay for like 70$ . Claimed it has upgraded internal sensor I forget exactly how , strengthened seals to prevent fouling and I think upgraded screws n stuff that hold it together ..
Car runs great and I have no complaints .
And for the price, can't go wrong unless it fails in minimal amount of time and driving . We will see..
I also used e3 .44 plugs , 10.5mm wires and an msd coil..she runs great !

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This time of year...I keep a few extra bucks for the cars...the parts on amazon are at bargan prices.....and used parts on craigslist are at good prices too...my fav time...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts