LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi! i have a1996 firebird formula... 5.7 lt1 350 auto trans... and i was wondering whats the best exhaust i can get without spending an arm and a leg. looking for something with good sound and performce!
thanks!

·
Global Moderator
13,437 Posts
There are many good catback exhaust systems out there. The down side is they are not cheap, unless you happen upon one used for a good price. I search craigslist everyday for parts. You might happen upon one quickly, or it might take months, or even years to get a deal. If your in a hurry, buy new or pay a high price for a good used unit. I found my magniflow while looking at other parts. Went to buy a headlight bezel and came home with a magniflow cat back and 98-02 brake system. cat back was in the $50 neighborhood. Came with y pipe.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey I'm pretty much in the same boat as you when it comes to price. I was thinking of buying the TSP Rumbler cat-back exhaust from Texas Speed and later on down the road install an offroad y-pipe and Pacesetter long tube headers.

Then again it depends on how loud or what kind of exhaust note you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts