LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have been looking at where everyone has been mounting there regulator . Wanted to be a bit different . Like the clean look . So I came up with this idea just not sure which way would be better . Going to lazier cut the bracket and put a slight bend in it . Should I mount it under the strut brace ??? Or notch it and mount on top of brace ?? Thanks for opinions and suggestions comments , Don

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will look good when you clean up the edges and I'm assuming paint it white? But yeah, I'd go for it. Are you going to shim the other side of the stb?
That's what I was wondering if I had to shim other side if I made it to go under the brace . Obviously I don't if I notch and go on top of it but was looking for input where top or under and if I need to shim other side .

Na bracket when I get it cut will go black hammertone . That's just a cardboard template to get me where I need .

Thanks for the input also !
Don

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.