what idiot would do this!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Some rich ahole that cant drive probly. :poke:

·
Registered
612 Posts
yall have to expect it to happen. just cause someone is rich as hell doesn't mean hes a good driver. hell, if you can afford an enzo, you probably ride in a limo most of the time anyway

·
Registered
79 Posts
from what i heard the car still sold for 600k on ebay!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to buy a ferrai from a new dealership you have to go to ferrai driving school(so i have heard...)

you have to be driving like an ass monkey to wreck the perfect car....that car prectically drives for you....

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wonder if his insurance covered it???
:lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I heard somewhere, don't remember where, that to even be *eligible* to buy an Enzo, you had to have bought several other certain Ferraris over the years.

On that note, it's a shame it was wrecked but Id still wreck one just to get the chance to drive it:D

·
Registered
612 Posts
i believe you had to have bought the F40 and F50 to be even eligible for a Enzo. thats one reason that ppl that are rich as hell but weren't eligible are paying 1m+ for a used one

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I guess there's never been an F-body driven and wrecked by some clown with more money than sense.

LOL..accidents happen...until you know exactly what the circumstances are its hard to judge. If he never drove the car hard he'd be criticized for never stretching the legs of a car meant to scream.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Phoenix57 said:
i believe you had to have bought the F40 and F50 to be even eligible for a Enzo. thats one reason that ppl that are rich as hell but weren't eligible are paying 1m+ for a used one
That sounds about right.

Either way, Im sure even a lot of long time Ferrari purists that know how to drive would wreck a car like that. Sort of a professional driver, that's a LOT of car for the average person, I don't care how much money you make.

The chance of wrecks are the price you pay for that kinda performance.

·
Registered
288 Posts
dang

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
There were a few restrictions in order to buy a new Enzo.

1. You had to have a net worth of over $10,000,000.
2. You had to be offered to be able to purchase one.
3. You had to be a previous Ferrari owner.

·
Registered
187 Posts
gettinthere said:
There were a few restrictions in order to buy a new Enzo.

2. You had to be offered to be able to purchase one.
I wonder what that was I got in the mail. I accidently threw it away.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts