138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Flame Red metallic?

or

plain old Black?

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
based on these 2 pics i like the red one better... but its hard to get a good picture of a black shiny car.. but IMO nothing compares to a glossy black car it just is amazing. but that red is sick 2.. my vote goes for black bobby

·
Registered
339 Posts
Always been kinda partial to black.

·
Registered
612 Posts
i really like the black, but the red is beautiful and probably easier to keep up

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'd pick the black out of those choices.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Out of those two colors (and just about any other color)...I say Black.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would go with the red it looks good and i live in texas and its always 100* and always 100% humidity so climing into a black car down here your done for.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey Bobby im having the same dilema...the Flame Red Metallic is really nice, kinda of has a Kandy shade to it but not the deepness ofcourse. but black is always great just a lot of maintenance. red will fade quicker but you wont need to keep on touching it up to make it shine. black you can see everything... i dunno someday ill make up my mind but as of now im leaning towards black so you can limo tint your windows and just have a nice set of chrome rims and tons of chrome under the hood and itll look MINT!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cept that i dont like chrome. Hazy Polish is my favorite that and black.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Another vote for black

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if i keep the car red then im keepin the gold wheels cause it goes well with the interior color which is Tan. if i go black i will put my other set of GTA wheels on it which are black. i just dont know what im gonna do right now. im so torn over keeping it the original color or going black.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts