LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming to work today, I was on a 4 lane road... 2 in each direction.

As I come to a light, that was green for me... some jerk in a HOSTESS BAKERY DELIVERY VAN pulls out in front of me, and forces me to change lanes rather quickly. Strike One.

I pass the guy and as I'm going by, I notice he is basically standing on the throttle, as the stupid delivery van was making all kinds of noise.... At first I thought he realized what he did, and was trying to get up to speed fast. But no...

I look down at my speedo, and I'm going about 5-7mph over... and this guy is trying to get in front of me AGAIN... as we are coming up to a red light! So... I had it at this point, and gas the GTO... so then he whips it in behind me, realizing he can't get in front. (Strike Two)

After the light, he GETS BACK IN THE OTHER LANE, because he has to turn right anyway!!! At this point I roll down my window, since he's staring at me anyway, and we exchange some "pleasant" words... I point to his fender, read off his van number to him and tell hiim I am going to call his boss... he says "Go ahead fu(ker!" (Strike Three)

So... I'm at work now, I have the number in front of me.... do I just let it go, or rat this jerk out?

ARGH!!! :mad:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were more words exchanged than that too... that was the consensed version! ;)

I have a bit of a hair-trigger on gettign pissed off in the car, as coachb can attest to....

So, I'm trying to cool down and blow it off, but this guy was a real jackass.

·
Registered
138 Posts
call it in. I did it to some guy from Acura of Boston that was using my driveway as a cut through to avoid a traffic light. He almost hit me as i was pullin ginto my driveway and yelled at me like it was my fault. I called the dealership on him and im pretty sure he got written up for it. the service manager didnt seem happy when i told him about it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
call

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am SO reporting this guy! I've done it before and had some success (you know, at getting the guy fired). I'd call right now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Absolutely call AND write a letter

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Think if you dont call and he doesnt learn his lesson and one day hes out jacking around again but this time its not with a gto but a brand new C6 Zo6 and he hits it. Call it in now and teach him a lesson for everyone elses sake.

·
Registered
153 Posts
the way i see it is when he did his stunts he could have ended your life. he put your life on the line so why shouldnt you put his job on the line? i think your life is worth a bit more than his job. not to mention he could have messed up your car ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts