LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need a real smart old school gm mechanic, i have a 95 caprice 9c1 owned it since 2000 and it has had great care best oil and filters. my problem the low oil level NOT pressure oil LEVEL light comes on when quick accelerating , it lights up for 2 seconds then goes out and engine trouble light comes on and stays on till key is turned off, also a/c compressor is turned off till you restart it, just as the oil level light comes on the engine dogs down for a split second but then you can drive it as hard as you want and it runs great just no a/c compressor and ck engine light on till you stop and restart it and everything resets itself then you take off and the first time you fast accelerate you go through the whole thing everytime. Now what have i done to fix it...the oil pressure is great that is not the problem but i changed sending unit ..no difference then i changed the oil level sensor in the pan ..no difference, changed the wiring plug to the oil level sensor .. no difference i have the factory service manuals and NO where does it say that this can happen in this way. i trough i might have fried the ecm internally changed it.. no difference i have cut the wire coming out of the ecm going to sensor and wired it to ground which bypasses all factory wiring and the sensor ..no difference

1 - 1 of 1 Posts