#1 ·
If you are an Ohio guy --check-in.
I am in NW Ohio :thumbsup:

#3 ·
I can deal with it.:rockon:

#4 ·
LOL

#5 ·
Don't give up, there's two of us here except I'm only 80 miles west of PA.

#6 ·
from ohio

port clinton ohio. just finished getting my 95 t/a running a few months ago. bought it for 3500 with engine knocking. had gressman motorsports rebuild the lt1 engine and had a new clutch (spec2) and slave cyl. put in with longtube hedders. added new tires opti water pump and 160 degree thermostat. deleted the egr out bypassed the coolant through the throttle body and had my computer reprogrammed. so your not the only one out here.(ohio) although my car goes in the next issue of autotrader. oh well it was fun putting it together. if you know anyone looking its going for 8500 or best offer. im now looking for a jeep i can build up. well thread ya later steve p.c. ohio

#11 ·
South west Ohio in Cincinnati :banana:

#18 ·
Welcome on board.:)

#41 ·
Dover Ohio here.
Drag raced a Black Trans Am on Rte. 21 after the rib burn off one year with my Supra, and got beat so bad I had to go buy one lol :LS1LT1flag:

#21 ·
~~~~~North east ohio here....cleveland i should say.

if anyone here has heard of 'thelotspot.com' or been to there cruises i kno youve seen me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.