LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'll be there. Working the scales for an hour or 2.

·
Registered
145 Posts
of course I'll be there. ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
There is going to be cruise in at Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3's) on Scottsville rd. on Friday night for all the people attending. It starts at 6:00 p.m. and the manager is going to have a section of the parking lot roped off for us. Come out if you can.

·
Registered
993 Posts
josh99ta said:
Is that the green turbo LT1 with the LS1 front clip shooting for 7s? I'd love to see a 7 second blast. Just hope the weather holds out.
Yep, that's the one. Sick car, was on the cover of the last GMHTP.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I am gonna head up Saturday morning...

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Here's a flyer to print and hand out for any of you guys going.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rick left the shop in the wee hours of the morning to head to Bowling Green. I know he is aiming for the 7's but he is running a new motor a 385 ci. with the 91mm and is going to put it on kill. He also took the 106mm just for shits and giggles.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
mrbill97396 said:
Rick left the shop in the wee hours of the morning to head to Bowling Green. I know he is aiming for the 7's but he is running a new motor a 385 ci. with the 91mm and is going to put it on kill. He also took the 106mm just for shits and giggles.
I can't wait to see that car tomorrow at the track... I only got an hour drive though!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
mrbill97396 said:
But the 385 is an LT1 also, right? I remember when he bought it off the guy on LS1tech.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll be getiing lots of pics and video. ;)

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
NICETRY said:
I'll be getiing lots of pics and video. ;)

LoL... good we might need you to snap a vid of the ole TA doing a burnout or something for me too then!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Guys there are some bada$$ cars here this weekend. I just got back from the get together at BW3's and there were some awsome (nowhere near street legal anymore) cars there. The one that really stood out to me, was an old RX7, rough, dirty, dents all in it, factory wheels (also dirty and rough), had an LS1 in it and run's 11.5's in the 1/4......talk about a sleeper!! :eek: If that guy pulled up beside me and wanted to race I would look over at him and laugh........then cry after he handed me my ass :( .....There are some beautiful f-body's and Vette's here too, I just thought that RX7 was cool, cause you would never see it coming :dontknow: Tomorrow should be awsome at the track. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a good day.

I saw your car Chris, but I never noticed you around it, so I didn't know you from Adam.

A ton of nice cars there. Ton of fast cars too. The first Worm Boy vs. Ohio Boys in eliminations was an awesome race. Highlight of my day.

Definitely need to make it out to some more of these events.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yea Josh, the Wormboy vs. Ohioboys was without a doubt some of the best pedeling I have EVER seen in person THOSE BOYS CAN DRIVE!!!!!! Did you see the guy that wrecked? I was sitting right there at the lights and watched every second of it........That was brutal man :( ......The RX7 never did run, I wanted to see it go down the track too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts