LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 formula ta with 98 + front end conversion, lt1 car .
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has long tube headers and 3 inch exhaust and no cats, in an effort to get this car running correctly I am buying new O2 sensors and using nonfouler for spark plugs to eliminate the codes from coming on because of not having cats. However the last person who owned my car cut the sensor wires and made his own extension. Is there a place I can buy good quality extension for the wires? Anyone using nonfouler to eliminate cats?

·
Registered
34 Posts
My car has long tube headers and 3 inch exhaust and no cats, in an effort to get this car running correctly I am buying new O2 sensors and using nonfouler for spark plugs to eliminate the codes from coming on because of not having cats. However the last person who owned my car cut the sensor wires and made his own extension. Is there a place I can buy good quality extension for the wires? Anyone using nonfouler to eliminate cats?
I have a 92 Corvette with stock exhaust manifolds, 2.5" exhaust and no cats. I installed heated O2 sensors and have had no issue with codes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts