LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night my parents went to dinner at a very nice place in downtown Chicago. They look over to the right and sitting at the table next to the is Jeremy Roenick. He was there with a couple of Blackhawks exec's talking buisness. My parents overheard some of the conversation, but it looks like JR may be on his way back the Chicago!!!!! :party:

And on a side note, he has the same watch as me.

·
Registered
364 Posts
JR was just traded from Philly to LA Kings last week...

That would be pretty wierd if they dealt him right away!

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's awesome, I've never seen anybody famous in public. One of my buddies saw Kerry Kittles at a restaurant in high school when he played for NJ, but that's it.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darth Xed said:

Maybe........

Vendetta said:
That's awesome, I've never seen anybody famous in public. One of my buddies saw Kerry Kittles at a restaurant in high school when he played for NJ, but that's it.

I see quite a few.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Darth Xed said:

Not to mention he said he only wanted to go to LA or PHX so he's close to his family.

Hate to burst your bubble it seems highly unlikely.

I'm glad we got Forsberg but I'm going to miss good 'ol JR :(

·
Registered
113 Posts
gettinthere said:
And he's always said he wanted to retire in Chicago. He doesn't have much longer left.

True. Think about this though. He wouldn't have waived his no trade clause unless he was going to be traded to LA or PHX.

Dont get me wrong, I hope you're right and you guys get him. Class guy and one hell of a hockey player(regardless of how old he is).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts