LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Im Chris from Memphis, Tennessee i just got out of the active Duty Army Infantry and now serve this great country in the National Guard as a Combat Medic. Ive Owned 8 Trans Am's and Camaro's over the years and my newest Love is a 1996 Pontiac Trans Am , i bought her hours after coming into the states from a deployment.Owner before me had LT4 conversion done to her and that was it, from there she has recieved Long-Tube Headers , Off-road Y-pipe, and 3" pipe out the rear , drove her from Portland to here where i had a head gasket go south on me , we milled the heads to 51.5cc had the heads ported and polished and the works, ported the intake, had a step above Hot cam put in, from there money has gotten tight quick , next mods include LT1Edit and induction .. i want to go with specially made Cold air intake , Granatelli MAF , Powerdyne Elbow ,AS&M single blade 1150 cfm throttle body , behing it a TNT 175 shot of Nitrous... once again thatll drain this poor soldiers Pocketbook, she ran 12.86 at 106.55 at Portland International before i had done most of this work , Started a car club there called Xplicit Speed that car club now has over 60 members of only serious Tuners , yea we have rice but these cars run with ours so who am i to keep em out? Starting a new Chapter here in Memphis so all those interested let me know.Well Great site i look forward to Info Swappin .- Chris

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
howdy :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Another Tennesee member sheesh ;) Welcome :hello:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I swear I didn't recruit this one. I don't know Chris from Memphis.

:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
166 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts