LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. My name is Don and I am student at Penn State University studying meteorology. Over the summer my 1997 Grand Prix and myself were involved in an accident. Once all of the paper work was taken care of, I found myself in a position to buy a new car. After searching for awhile, I am happy to say that I found my new car, a 1993 black Trans Am :D This is the first V8 car I have driven/owned in my life and let me say, it is awesome!! Please give me some suggestions on what to do with it because I have no idea where to start. The only thing I would like to do to it is find a set of nice, clean chrome wheels. Please feel free to PM or post suggestion here because I am at loss of ideas to modify the car! :eek:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Start with intake and exhaust mods and go from there.

Welcome!

·
Registered
96 Posts
What he said. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
612 Posts
welcome. id get used to the new found power before you start moddin it. Torq Thrust IIs are always a classic wheel for our cars, and aren't too expensive.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
howdy, welcome to the site...

the best thing you can do is start by reading all the stickeys in the performance sections. there is a wealth of knowledge there and will give you a solid base to start modding ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phoenix57 said:
welcome. id get used to the new found power before you start moddin it. Torq Thrust IIs are always a classic wheel for our cars, and aren't too expensive.
That's probably a good idea... :bow:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Weclome aboard!

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
35 Posts
Chrome z06 wheels look sick on our black cars :drool: . i wanna get a set for my car. Just throw a cam and some spray on that car and you will be good to go. :devil:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome :cheers:......In my oppinion I would start off by making sure that all the maintenence is up to date (all fluids, filters, plugs, wires, brakes, tires, etc.) being that this is a '93 model car. Wheels are going to be a big decision and you will get multiple opinions. Take your time, look at lots of wheels on your model and color car and get what YOU like and can afford. my .02 cents

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
166 Posts
welcome

1 - 14 of 14 Posts