LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,just joined today.I have a 1995 Z28 w/25,300 miles on it.I bought the car last September & it only had 24,600 when I purchased it.The car came from Ohio & the man who had it,never had it out in the rain or snow.It had been garaged since day 1.Very clean & well maintained.I've only drove the car a few times b/c I want to see what the value will be when it becomes a classic next year.I've only tinted the windows & put wheels & tires on the car.The wheels are Corvette C5 replicas from OE wheels & the tires are Nitto 555g2's. They are 275/40r17's. I do have plans for the car but for the while,I'm keeping it mostly factory until next year...thank you for letting me join your website!

·
Global Moderator
13,220 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Hate to break it to you, but car's don't magically increase in value when they become antiques. Interest in 4th gen lt1 cars is not high at this minute. Who knows what the future will bring.

Your low mileage 24 year old Z, is certainly worth a premium over run of the mill examples. So if you want maximum return on your investment, keep car stock. And put only enough miles on car to keep parts lubricated. While these will never be $300K auction cars, they will steadily increase in value over the years. If they ever become a hot collectable, then prices will zoom up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts