LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I've owned more Camaros than what's in my sig. Actually traded in (for $11K towards purchase price) a low mileage 96 Z28 vert for the 02 Z28. The LS1 kicked the LT1's butt pretty bad stock, but I'm not bad mouthing LT1's as I know they can be made to go fast also. If anything, I'm prefrential towards RAT motors anyway (there ain't nothing like the sound of a built rat going by at 3000 rpm in 1st gear). Besides the 67 in my sig, I've owned 8 other 1st gens (mostly 67's). I've always had a Camaro (among other cars) in the garage since '78.

·
Registered
166 Posts
hey welcome to the site.............I love that big block sound as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
NviouSS said:
welcome. do you have any pics of the fbods you've owned?
Not in an electronic format that I could use to post. I also forgot to add to my sig that the 02 is Navy Blue Metallic (I love that color when it's clean :D) with Taupe leather interior. The 89 is Black (although the clear coat is starting to peel) with grey cloth and the 67 will be the original (K-K code, 3rd least common color exterior) Emerald Turquoise (sorta like a Teal). The 67 also has a butt load of options (PS, PDB, PW, Tilt, Tach, Gauges, AM/FM, fold down rear seat and more...you get the pix) and the interior is (797 code which is the least common) Parchment (white)/Black deluxe which is why I've kept it all these years. It isn't numbers matching though as it didn't have the original engine when I bought it in 87. The 454 in it now is low compression with a small cam which could be smogged in Cali (which is where I'm from originally). Now that I live in AZ I'm thinking of turning that 454 into a stroker 496 (once I get the car back).

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome :cheers:........post up some pics when you can and enjoy the site. Oh yea and tell your friends:)

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
welcome... nice collection of f-bodys u had

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Jpack your avatar is like a lava lamp.......I can't stop looking at it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts