LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

Nice site you got going on here, spent the last hour reading some interesting info that i'v been trying to find out for some time, was just wondering if you guys would give me some advise, I'm new to the computer programing thing, my engine is soon to be done and i'm looking at programing my own computer, do to the fact i have other mods i want to do in the futur and don't want to have to send computer out every time I want to fine tune,
I'm wondering what tuners/programs/equipment I ned to do my own programing, and where to get it, new/used what ever.... and any good advice i might need to know, I have a great amount of tuning knowledge with n/a nitrous cars, but this forced air/injection is new to me, my basic setup is this: 97 LT1 355, twin turbo (GT25 .82 A/R) 46# injectors,custom sheet metal intake, intercooled, T56, 4:10's in a 69 camaro ss, I have two computers, a 95 and the stock 97, not sure which to use, so any help would be GREAT, I'm also looking for a wiring harness for this setup if you guys have one lying around

Thanks in advace, Skippie

·
Registered
72 Posts
tuning a forced induction car is tough for both newbies and for people who have tuned a few cars. Check out the links at the top, I probably would use the 95, or with that radical of a setup I might even go with a stand alone such as big stuff 3 or Accel DFI, The PCM you have will do it but those will probably more better suited for what you are trying to do.

·
Registered
221 Posts
or even go megasquirt.... <-- limitless

1 - 3 of 3 Posts