LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
greetings all,just bought a lt1 1997 30th anniversary camaro ss 6 speed, installed a cam (lt4 hot cam) stainless works long tube headers,slp loudmouth cat back, other than that its stock. looking forward to some nice weather this summer and learning some interesting tips/tricks/mods on here
had a few camaro's before so not new to the game but new to the lt1
SEMPER-FI:LS1LT1flag:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome. The car sounds nice. Glad to see somebody else out my way.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome from another local guy.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hey welcome dude. I'm from bradley, bout 30 minutes from you

·
Registered
357 Posts
There's actually been some talk on here about doin a meet/cruise. Been a couple months since its been brought back up though

·
Registered
89 Posts
I might be up for it. We would need to set a date and plan something. Its hard to get people together sometimes.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I'll supply the grills, charcoal, and propane. Car still torn apart..

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you guys can bring it up a lil further north like shaumberg maybe lil south (im in lake county every weekend) I could bring a few f body guys down that would all be willing to pitch in as well

·
Registered
89 Posts
Schaumburg is not in the cards for me - thats a haul from Bourbonnais.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know this is not the right place to put it, but as stated i'am new to this forum, so any kind help would be great, I was wanting to ask for some advice on future mod's for my car
1997 camaro ss m6 with slp package
work done lt4 hot cam,long tubes,high flow cats,3.42,slp loudmouth,pcmforless tune
looking to get close to 400hp out of this lt1
thanks SEMPER-FI:LS1LT1flag:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Welcome! Def get a good set of heads. You'll prolly need a more aggressive cam to get to 400 hp. I'm from decatur by the way, I think it's only a couple hours away! Glad to see there's so many people from Il!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
95whitetransam

thanks for the reply, might take a drive down by you sometime 2 hours aint to bad ,any good car shows around there?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts