LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i wish i could go wider. on the 9" wheel 275's as large as i'm going. these are my bling wheels anyway weighing in at 60lbs a wheel (+ tire) needless to say im not trying ot get my best et with them on. lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
i also judge everything by this car, so pretty much anything that will fit stock wont match up with this.

18x12 rears with 335/30/18's.....now that some meat out back
check out the multimedia section for more on this car

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bawls said:

MAD LIP YO! !!!!11!!1!!!e lven!!!1!!

I love this picture, can you send it to my email (I'm at a public library) ?
[email protected]

Sweet car, BTW. I like that year because it's real clean. GM made an awesome rendition of that year-model once. I can't remember what they called it, but they designed it to look similar to the '70 T/A. It had the small louvers atop the front fenders, and split front grill like the '70 model, and my personal favorite was the the shaker hood scoop that was just like the 455 beast.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
great looks :cool:

·
Registered
253 Posts
It looks nice. ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
sleeperSS said:
i also judge everything by this car, so pretty much anything that will fit stock wont match up with this.

man that imp ss is SWEET :thumbsup:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I was wondering how those AR Rebel wheels would look on an F-Body. Now they just need to get the backspacing right for our cars. Still looks good though, don't get me wrong, but for me they just look like they stick out too far.

·
Registered
612 Posts
lookin sharp. those are some nice lookin wheels. they do stick out, but not too much.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The fronts are +41 the rears are +25

ZR1's with the grandsport (+36) offset stick out further in the front then mine. It's just the angle I took the shot at.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
ur car looks sweet

·
Registered
143 Posts
:thumbsup: looks pretty bad ass to me

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sleeperSS said:

Oh i thought you meant the size of tire on the wheel, 275 is a big as the 9" will handle. Fbody's could run 335 if they wanted to, just need wider wheels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts