LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you guys may have experienced once you start running higher RPM and or HV oil pumps the plastic stock pieces tend to break. We will have the first batch of these out here around next week. Its a solid billet aluminum piece that is cut on a CNC machine. It also has a .032 oil hole to oil the oil pump DS unlike the stock ones that uses just splash lubrication. Tell us what you think. These are pictures of the test pieces so the actual ones will be a bit smoother looking.

Thanks

·
Registered
957 Posts
Looks great i'm in the market for one w/ my rebuild but i'll be putting the intake back on late next week when i return from work.I have a 95 camaro pm me once you have them avalible w/ price.

C

·
0 Posts
looks promising! Whats the groove cut in the top of it for Josh? Post up some prices when you get a batch done!

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's about time someone made these! Those look great and we will be getting some from you in the future without a doubt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oh me likey, what about the cost???

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
Nice looking fillet radius on the shank/finger - way stronger than the stocker !!! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts