LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the deal? Every time i try to get on the forum threw my phone the website looks completely diffrent...What the deal? If i use my gf phone it looks as if i was looking at it threw my desktop computer.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
what kind of phone is it? I have the G1 and it makes the forum look completely different, I rarely use the mobile version. I have 3G internet too, so I was hoping there was a way to make it look like the regular version.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I got the HTC Droid for Christmas and the site looks completely different on mine as well. Also I don't think I can reply from it. Tried once or twice and it didn't work. I can still read though!

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what kind of phone is it? I have the G1 and it makes the forum look completely different, I rarely use the mobile version. I have 3G internet too, so I was hoping there was a way to make it look like the regular version.
I have the black berry tour i think. I can read everything but its just not the same you know. I also cant reply.

·
Registered
989 Posts
You guys are seeing the mobile version of the web site that is why it looks funny, i too have the same problem as i can read all posts but cannot post anything either in the mobile version, i also have a crackberry!!

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys I figured out how to reply on my phone.
After everyone's post it says in blue (Reply) well click that and it will direct you to another page where u can start typing.

·
Registered
989 Posts
That is awsome bro!!

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
The "mobile" version was really meant more for older phones. Now that phones with full web browsers are more popular, we may not need the "mobile" version anymore. You'd probably like the iPhone version better.

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The I phone version is much better than the mobile version, but I would rather have the original version.

Any idea to why my gf phone is able to get the original web version and I'm not since my phone is much newers to hers

·
Registered
544 Posts
On the iphone its like you looking at it on a computer. they should make a ls1lt1 iphone app. THAD BE AWSOME

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
On the iphone its like you looking at it on a computer. they should make a ls1lt1 iphone app. THAD BE AWSOME
As soon as I learn the Objective-C programming language I'll get right on that!

In all seriousness, this is being looked at but right now I still don't see the advantage an app has over simply viewing it in mobile Safari.

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
Chris will the iPhone version work with Android phones?

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
Anyone with an Android phone. How do you get on here with the none mobile version. I hate that version and would love to be able to try the iPhone version

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I don't know that you can... I have been trying to get there with my phone, but always get the mobile version.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts