LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People still tuning 1994-1995 LT1s probably have tried EEHack by now, which has a built in flash tool that's alright.

Well, if anything happens during a flash procedure, your ECM is dead, right?

Not anymore.

I've been working on a new/better reflash tool for theses cars.

The goal is to make it insanely stable and resistant to bricking your ECMs, and it's working really well.

It is designed to seamlessly recover from everything from you unplugging your ALDL cable in the middle of an erase or unplugging power to your ECM at almost any point in the flash routine.

It's also insanely fast and doesn't waste time writing things that do not need writing.

It's 100% free and needs people to test it.

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on it.

Give it a shot!

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good to see you're still around!
i haven't owned anything lt1-powered in a long time so don't really lurk around car forums anymore, but still fun to play on the software end of things.

·
Global Moderator
13,229 Posts
I sold my 95 trans am about 2 years ago. I stick around because I'm about the only old member left.

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess someone has to stick it out, good its you. always thought this was the friendliest and most lt1-centric forum around. i just hang out on gearhead-efi nowadays since tuning software is all i'm interested in. do drop me a line if i can ever help with any low level ecm stuff.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I plan on using your flash and dataloging software in the near future. I have tried to join gearhead efi but I've been waiting for a moderator to review my account for about a week. I hope it gets approved as I have a few questions for you and the other members.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hola buenas noches Soy Jesús Monroy, originario del estado de Hidalgo en México.

Tengo dos F-Body los cuales me gustaría aprender a Actualizar para mejorar su éxito ::

• Firebird Formula 1994, Motor LT1, Transmisión Automática (Motor Gobernado a 108 MHP, Transmisión PRND32)
  • Firebird Trans Am 1995, Motor LT1, Transmisión Automática (Transmisión PRND321)
Actualmente puede leer la información de la PCM usando una interfaz que arme; y utilizando TunerCats para extraer el archivo "BIN" y grabarlo en el PCM. Para poder leerlo y modificarlo utilizo TunerPro RT.

La verdad me encantaría mucho aprender como puedo hacer una actualización correcta. Si alguno de ustedes me puede ayudar.
:)
Saludos.

·
Registered
1 Posts
People still tuning 1994-1995 LT1s probably have tried EEHack by now, which has a built in flash tool that's alright.

Well, if anything happens during a flash procedure, your ECM is dead, right?

Not anymore.

I've been working on a new/better reflash tool for theses cars.

The goal is to make it insanely stable and resistant to bricking your ECMs, and it's working really well.

It is designed to seamlessly recover from everything from you unplugging your ALDL cable in the middle of an erase or unplugging power to your ECM at almost any point in the flash routine.

It's also insanely fast and doesn't waste time writing things that do not need writing.

It's 100% free and needs people to test it.

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on it.

Give it a shot!

Hello, I am Mexican, can I help you by translating the program into Spanish so that I can reach more people, what program did you use to develop it? Visual Studio?

I have a Camaro 1994 with automatic transmission

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi! I am new to this tuning stuff, but id like to give it a whirl. From what ive seen thus far, the free or inexpensive tuning software is mainly OBD1, are there any free/ inexpensive tuning software for OBDII for the ‘96-967 LT1?
I tried to lookup LT1 edit but the link doesnt work. Im betting its just for 94-95 LT1’s anyway. Thanks!
Ben Smith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts