LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Chris..... I Just acquired a 1995 Formula Firebird. It has 122k on the motor along with a few "performance upgrades"..... Lol. Best i can tell it has a cam that provides a good lope, Magnaflow cat back, B&M shift kit, and some type of "Chip".

·
Global Moderator
13,437 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chris, glad to see another 95 surviving out there. Your car looks like it's in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't taken delivery of her yet so there may be more aftermarket parts on her. It belongs to a freind that I used to ride motorcycles with. He purchased it 2 years ago in the condition its in now as a project an never got around to doing anything with it other than drive it about once a month. He's not a " mechanic" type so his knowledge is very limited. The things I listed above are just what he knows of. It has a break your neck 1-2, 2-3 shift and will spin around on you if you get stupid in corners.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome to the board!!! I have a 95 TransAm ws6....you should name this the *95' TREND* lol! This board is filled with great cars an a wide selection of experienced Car Men and DD Drivers with good tips an Advise. I've found so much good info on here before/after joining. Anyway, WELCOME TO THE BOARD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts