LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know where else to put this, I guess it fits the General Tech guidelines.....

Looks like we're going to be building a new turbo 4 banger (L850) in our powertrain plant here in Spring Hill, TN. It's a hi-po variant of the 4 cylinder that's currently being built here (for all GM's 4 cylinder cars). The plan is to offer this baby in the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky roadsters and later on in the Chevy Cobalt. Hp #'s are in the 250/260 range............stock, hmmmm.
This should make those little roadsters 13 second stockers! :rockon:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Good to hear, Tim.

What will your role be there after all the reorg is done?

·
Registered
39 Posts
That would be sweet to have a turbo Cobalt SS & a SC Cobalt SS, but more importantly, something to hang with an SRT-4 (as long as they're not Stage II or III cuz we have a couple of those in our club Revolution Racing<<---- remember that name cuz we're gonna have the FASTEST SRT-4 in IL!!!) Our home dragstrip is "The Playground of Power" Byron Raceway cuz Mr. Happy takes care of us & I've been goin' there since '94 with my '91 SHO+ & 7 cars since then, so hopefully we'll see some of u guys there & get to run for fun. For example, anyone that was at last year's GM vs Ford picnic cuz u were all cool as hell :)
TTT...A turbo from GM would be killer even though I prefer Supercharged ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts