LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm new from memphis i was in bartlett when a white firebird i think it was told me 2 follow him in the target parking lot when he told me about the site so i checked it out yall need to make stickers for the car windows so you can get your club out everywhere, i have a 1989 camaro RS it is very fast to b a Rs i have some modifications under the hood with a police intercepter and some nascar parts but i would like to make my car a lot faster but im only 17 so i don't have a lot of money just let me know how i can make my car fast without paying too much for it thanks and you can send me a message to [email protected] its an old e-mail never changed the name.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Welcome to the site!!! We do have stuff so far. http://www.cafepress.com/ls1lt1 . As far as stickers are concerned, you can more than likely get them from our fearless leader, Chris 96 WS6 via PM. Message him and he can give you a way to get a few!!!

Once again welcome, enjoy, and spread the word!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
howdy :cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I used to have a 89 rs camaro, cept it was a 2.8 and was the slowest car I had ever baught in my life. Not saying yours is though, whats in it?

btw, Memphis rox :rockon:

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
10,230 Posts
Chris 96 WS6 said:
There's already a club in Memphis. http://www.wtfba.org

Tell 'em the guys from MTFBA said hi.

Yea .. no offense to em .. but i do more than show n shine .. how about a real club that actually drives em , races em , and every once in a while has a Mini Power Tour? .. MEMPHIS Roxxx ..

What ever happend to the post on an mini power tour i know we had a few interested ..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Its still there, in the suggestions forum.

If y'all are waiting for me to put together an official LS1LT1.com power tour type event then please do not hold your breath.

I don't have the time or cash to do it all myself. If members here want to form up at some point and do an event I'm all for it though.

So since you suggested it, you want to take the lead on planning it :D

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I just took the fact you posted the suggestion in the "site suggestions" forum as saying you think I should create a mini-power tour. Its just not something I can do right now.

If you're up to putting something together, start a new thread in the Events forum and see what you can get going.

:thumbsup:

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I know several guys w/ the memphis club who actually race... :puzzled:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts