·
Registered
482 Posts
Hopefully the concept looks decent!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long have we been waiting for a Camaro? Odds are this is just a Charger coupe and not a true Pony Car, but still....it will be on the streets before the rumoured Camaro just to add more salt to the wounds.

·
Registered
482 Posts
At least there is still a vette....

But the back seat is nice so the little guy can come out for cruise nights too.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You know I am a diehard GM guy but in a few years I might be driving a Dodge. If GM doesn't start building something I want/can afford I am going to have to start looking elsewhere.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here is a Cuda Concept that someone did. They should base the new Challenger after this concept. Its freakin awesome.

:bow:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That guy does concepts on everything. And wouldnt you no it he did concepts for the 05 mustang boss, and bullitt and ford used them! Best move ford has made in a long time.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
we can only hope the new camaro looks that mean

·
Registered
724 Posts
loudmouthzls1 said:
we can only hope the new camaro looks that mean
-dons flame suit-

if they make that, and the new camaro, and the challenger looks like that and the camaro looks like the sketch thats been floating around....and they both have a similar motor...im getting that. drop a ls2 in that, or whatever LSx motor is out when its introduced....that thing is pimp :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Biff85ta said:
You know I am a diehard GM guy but in a few years I might be driving a Dodge. If GM doesn't start building something I want/can afford I am going to have to start looking elsewhere.
That's the truth man my wifes itchin for a NEW new car and since chevy has nothin I want and I won't get a stang, if dodge puts something out there I'll probably be in.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
heres what the same guy did with the new camaro...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
his concept for the new judge

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
challanger

·
Registered
482 Posts
Cool pic.:cool:

·
Registered
612 Posts
im diggin the hood of that challenger pic. i think the cuda looks like poop in the grill area. those chargers have a sweet looking front end, even if its a 4 door dodge.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've seen that GTO judge pic in a motor trent but without all the Decals I think its the new LM version supposed to have the new LS7 in it but its going to be 575hp :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts