LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to posting but I've read alot of threads here and decided to join.

Ok on to my issue. I purchased 2 parts cars with lots of goodies. The guy I got the cars from swears the extra heads I got are aftermarket LT1 heads. The problem is I can't identify the casting numbers with anything I can find.

Attachments

·
Global Moderator
12,936 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

While there is plenty of factory lt1 head info out there, aftermarket heads are another story. You can hope someone out in lt1 land has the knowledge you need.

Or you can start researching the different companies who have made aftermarket heads for the lt1. It is that company that made your heads which might be able to translate the casting numbers on your heads.

Sorry I can't help you out any more than this. But the newest lt1 car is now 22 years old. The aftermarket companies have pretty much forgotten the lt1, which had only a 6 year production run.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.

While there is plenty of factory lt1 head info out there, aftermarket heads are another story. You can hope someone out in lt1 land has the knowledge you need.

Or you can start researching the different companies who have made aftermarket heads for the lt1. It is that company that made your heads which might be able to translate the casting numbers on your heads.

Sorry I can't help you out any more than this. But the newest lt1 car is now 22 years old. The aftermarket companies have pretty much forgotten the lt1, which had only a 6 year production run.
That's the problem I'm having is I can't find anything about these heads.

·
Global Moderator
12,936 Posts
You could try contacting Lloyd Elliot Portworks. Lloyd is a lt1 head expert. Maybe he can ID your heads. I don't know if I spelled his name correctly. But a google search should bring his site up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts