LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone

Im new to this forum so I would like to say a big hello and show you my car. Its a 95 Firebird powered by the LT1, its got a set of billet rims, custom exhaust system, lowering, and a few other little aftermarket goodies. It was converted to right hand drive in the late 90's when it arrived overhere. It was totally stripped down for the conversion and was also resprayed this 1 off purple. Hope you all like it.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
VERY NICE... you car is one of the cleanest looking Lt1s i have seen posted...

man it totally throws my for a loop seeing the steering wheel on the other side...

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
wow this could get confusing

·
Registered
166 Posts
nice car mate!

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
that thing is mint... nice job... nice first post 2

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice clean car man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
AussieLT1 said:
nice TA, I remember looking at this at the Nostalgia drags not to long ago. Im down on the Coast.
We're at about 20mins from the coast. We were at the drags with the camaro-firebird.org club and some others from the Pontiac club. Have had our TA for five years and the camaro for six.

One of us is going to have to change our sign in name, it could get confusing having the sameone :confused:

Leanne

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the positive comments, much appreciated!

Aussie Lt1 said:
We were at the drags with the camaro-firebird.org club and some others from the Pontiac club. Have had our TA for five years and the camaro for six

Yeh I remember seeing your car with other firebirds/gto's etc. I got a few pics of them aswell. My bird was parked in the first row upfront :thumbsup:

Cheers, ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Now I remember seeing your car as we were walking up to the stands. We're supposed to taking the camaro out to the TnT at willowbank tonite but looks will have to wait until next Wed nite. Will have Lt1 edit done by then :banana: can't wait to see what difference it will make

·
Registered
44 Posts
Aussie Lt1 said:
One of us is going to have to change our sign in name, it could get confusing having the sameone :confused:

Leanne

Ok I changed my user name to Lt1 Downunder cause having the same user name sucks and is a little weird :p

Leanne

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aussie Lt1 said:
Now I remember seeing your car as we were walking up to the stands. We're supposed to taking the camaro out to the TnT at willowbank tonite but looks will have to wait until next Wed nite. Will have Lt1 edit done by then :banana: can't wait to see what difference it will make
You'll have to fill me in on how you do down the strip :thumbsup:

Couple small pic's from the drags ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hehehe thanks sleeperSS.

Got any pics of your Impala? I love those cars, there is a couple getting around here, I remember one was for sale about a year ago, the guy wanted $35,000 for it. Big black and bad cars they are. Iv got a couple pics of it if you wanna have a little look.\

Cheers

·
Registered
554 Posts
man, you are making me change my opinion towards T/A,, ur car is awesome, take good care..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts