LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks...........i just want to tell you all about my bucket list build and take all of your advice and experience to help me....to tare with i have a 1991 convertible rs.(lower insurance rates) build with a z-28 clone, my engine will be either a 2005 vette ls2(25k) or a ly6 (80k) gm install kit with a ls7 clutch tremec magnum t56. Lsa super charger and if i can get it low enough a zl-1 brick>:) , tubular k member ,a xj6 jag irs, carbon fiber cowl hood and it is painted 2005 corvette atomic sunset,black top with a glass rear window----i know i'am going to have to do some serious chassis upgrade and front brake also it i will have a hydro boost system on it..........i have more to add thanks and i open any advice

·
Global Moderator
12,966 Posts
Holy cow:surprise:this should be one fast third gen. I guess you must really love the 3rd gen. You'll be spending enough to buy the new mid engined corvette.

Be sure to install a race type roll cage in your car. Safety first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i will have to have a cage designed , sub frame connectors, and brake upgrades are on my list of things to do , i do have a set off ls1 4th gen front brakes ................my limiting factor is the gta 16 inch wheels.........thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts