LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some new chips out for the 88-95 MAF mustangs. I must say they completely turn the car around in both driveablity and performance. I actually gave one to the guy who builds my ford adapters/software for me. Both him and his wife commented to me how much they like it!

I've got quite a few out local but no mail orders.

I'm selling them right now at a introductory price of $125. I'm really happy with them and flat out guarentee that the customer will be happy with them also.

Thanks.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I would think you'd want to dyno test the chip vs. track test. Too many variables like weather and track prep to make a decision about giving a customer his money back based on time slips alone. I agree you want to see your ET drop but it might take the right day to test it out.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
I just don't think it's worth getting my LX dynoed, I guessing maybe 200 at the wheels. I was thinking of running 3-4 without the chip then 3-4 with the chip and see what I get. I should be able to average the runs together and see if it improves or not. Just a thought.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me add that the improvement is not so much at wide open throttle but in part throttle driving. These remaped fuel and spark tables really add a special punch to the gas pedal. I just gave one to a guy last week who said he was impressed with how little he has to push the gas now.

If you don't like it, i'll be happy to buy it back..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks,
look at the times on the timeslips.. Even though I managed to pull a better 60' on the stock programming the chipped programming pulls ahead by a 1.5 tenths in the 1/8th. The two runs where done within 10 minutes apart too!

The dyno results are actually from the guy who builds my ford hardware with my tuning. He tested it on a dynojet dyno in LA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts