LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The whole show sucked. You didn't miss much if you didn't see it...

...But the Beavis and Butthead skits were freaking hilarious. They reminded me of how much I miss that show.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check that, the whole show didn't suck. The tribute to Biggie with Juicy and Snoop rapping to Warning was awesome.

Common is sick too but his freestyle sucked ass.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Vendetta said:
Check that, the whole show didn't suck. The tribute to Biggie with Juicy and Snoop rapping to Warning was awesome.

Common is sick too but his freestyle sucked ass.
Common botched a freestyle? :eek: He just doesn't have it like he used to.

I didn't even know it was coming on, glad to hear my time was better spent eating burgers fresh off the grill and watching Reservoir Dogs.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
i like dane cook but for some reason it seemed like no one laughed at him on this one

·
Registered
339 Posts
Their awards shows used to be pretty good as far as awards shows went. Now they are way too overly produced. I flipped to it a couple times and it was just crap. It epitomized what P Diddy ( and yes I said P lol) is all about. All flash and no substance. The guy somehow has made millions by just giving the appearance that he has talent when in fact he has never done anything. He's the only rapper I've ever seen to reach his heights that doesn't even rap.

I can't figure the guy out. How in the world did he scam the country like he has?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Karps TA said:
I never considered Biggie an icon. He's another guy. I must be too white or something.
Him and 2pac were hip-hop revolutionaries. Unfortunately every mainstream artist to this date has been ripping them off. Mainstream hip-hop is basically one big 2Pac/Biggie karaoke contest.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I agree on 2pac, but never thought as highly of Biggie. Until their whole feud I never even considered them on the same level.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Karps TA said:
I agree on 2pac, but never thought as highly of Biggie. Until their whole feud I never even considered them on the same level.
Being an east coast guy, I was never much into 2pac. I always looked at BIG as having better word placement and flow while 2pac was a more emotional poetic style rapper.

·
Registered
292 Posts
2pac and biggie were both amazing artists and hip hop legends and its a shame how these people are making money off there names even tho they are dead

1 - 16 of 16 Posts