LS1LT1 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
oh i could care less if guys give me crap or not ive dealt with it so much im used to it lol ...but im just thinkin in the future if we get a decent amount of females on this site some dont know how to deal with it and just stop postin...but no biggie just an idea...this group seems pretty good for now :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
camarogrrrl said:
lol true bobby

well sometimes girls get crapped on on these forums because some guys think we dont know what we are talkin about and it would be nice to have a place for girls to chat w/out annoying the men lol
I'm an equal opportunity crapper. I don't give a shit what between your legs if you're a dolt. :D On the other hand, if you earn some respect, I don't really care then either... though pics may change my mind. ;) lol

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
1970judge said:
Awesome man thanks. Hope you dont mind if i try to get new members aboard!

I am a member of www.fullthrottlev6.com but some v8 guys hang out ove rthere with me so i could maybe get them to join.
Mind? Hell, recruit all you can. The only way this site will be worth visiting is if we grow it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
hey chris i'll help out if needed to mod.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread because we are in pretty good shape right now. There are a few holes left so if anyone wants to be a mod just PM me with the forum you want and hopefully some credentials.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.