Southeast region
TX & Southwest region
Plains region
Sport compacts

And, do we need a GTO forum?

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
im also pretty knowladgble with the auto tranny so if u need a mod for that still id be willing to help out

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey if you need anyone to play super mod, aka mod the whole board lemme know. Check out www.bstuff.com for my referances lol. or if ya need any classic engine or suspension or pretty much anything else technical moderated im pretty well versed in most things mechanical having to do with F-bodys and small blocks in general.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
OK, we need 1 more mod in each of the following forums:

Events
Turbo Buick
Big Block
Manual Trans
Supercharger tech
Turbo tech
B-body chassis
Corvette chassis
Truck Tech

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
camarogrrrl said:
if u ever make a females only section like they have on LS1tech...ill be happy to mod that
My first reaction to that is "well right after I make a males only section"...

We're all equal here IMO... :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
maddie most people on here dont know there is an only girls section of LS1tech, cause well we arent girls lol.

·
Registered
292 Posts
lol true bobby

well sometimes girls get crapped on on these forums because some guys think we dont know what we are talkin about and it would be nice to have a place for girls to chat w/out annoying the men lol

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
camarogrrrl said:
lol true bobby

well sometimes girls get crapped on on these forums because some guys think we dont know what we are talkin about and it would be nice to have a place for girls to chat w/out annoying the men lol
Well there's one way to fix that and that's to not let on that you're a girl. Use some kind of anonymous username like FastZ281999 or something.

I find a lot of guys as soon as they find a girl on a forum they are hanging on her every word drooling all over her, LOL. That's got to get old too.

I hope we end up with a little more sophisticated group here, but time will tell. So far so good.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.