LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I bought a ‘95 formula 6mt a while back and have recently developed a very pronounced missfire. I scanned the car with a snapon scanner from school (works for the ‘95 weird obd situation btw) and returned code 32 (egr system problem) and code 58 (transmission fluid temperature circuit low). The missfire occurs under throttle and occasionally at idle (less common). It gets worse when the car is warm. I’ve done sparks/wires recently, poured some injector cleaner in the thing, gonna do the fuel filter too cus why not. Pretty sure the EGR is what’s causing it but wanted to hear the wisdom of the forum as I am inexperienced as a mechanic and could use the help. Thank you for your time. I’m excited to be a part of the F body community.

also if you have any ideas about code 58 let me know I have no idea what’s up with that. I heard something about that being only for 4at and i have a 6mt but not sure if that is true.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’ll be watching this as my misfire seams similar and I don’t have a code but do have high nox and won’t pass smog. I replaced the egr and egr purge but it still is reading high nox on smog and a misfire once it warms up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts