LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. Picked up a 93 Trans Am as my new project. Prev owner put long tubes on but failed to put the o2 sensors in etc. I ordered the kit to convert from single wire o2 to heated sensors and will tackle that next week hopefully. While looking for the o2 wires i found this plug hanging. Ideas what it is for? The wire comes from the drivers side wheel well.

·
Global Moderator
13,118 Posts
I don't know, but if you will go to shoebox site, Rob has a clickable lt1 wire harness in color. It's #1 in the electrical section.
www.shbox.com

And, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm not 100% sure but I think that's for the air pump. It's possible the air pump has been removed. It's also not part of the engine harness so you won't find that plug on cocobolo's link. It's probably documented on shbox's website somewhere but I don't know where.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not 100% sure but I think that's for the air pump. It's possible the air pump has been removed. It's also not part of the engine harness so you won't find that plug on cocobolo's link. It's probably documented on shbox's website somewhere but I don't know where.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
I think you may be right. I believe the air pump has been removed.
And I'm sorry about the bad typing in the first post guys. Didn't pay attention to auto correct but i fixed it. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts