LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Murfressboro the next week, 8/13/05-8/20/05

I'd like to meet up and just chill with some of ya, not sure how the car scene is down there but buddy tells me it has blown up down there. I'll be down there checking out MTSU and enjoying my vacation...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Shane right?

When are you getting into town and where will you be staying? I'm on the northeastern side of town but I am out in the area of the 'boro from time to time. I wouldn't mind meeting up and shooting the breeze for a bit.

Only free time I have is on the weekends. Might be hitting Beech Bend up Saturday night so if you wanted to take your car to the track you could come out to that.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If you're going to be in the 'Boro, ask some of the guys to carry you over to Special F/X on Fri or Sat night, and/or "The Lot", in downtown Nashville. The guys will know what I'm talking about. ;)

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
NICETRY said:
If you're going to be in the 'Boro, ask some of the guys to carry you over to Special F/X on Fri or Sat night, and/or "The Lot", in downtown Nashville. The guys will know what I'm talking about. ;)
Hehehe... yes I do. Downtown is cool until about midnight or a little later, then we all head out to Sfx. Hit me up w/ a PM w/ a number to reach ya and I will ring ya up if I head out that way. There is always a good # of guys around... especially around FX!!! Saturday night is the night... Fridays have gone pretty much away...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Damn ya'll still go to SFX? I used to love going there on fri and sat night when I lived in Nashville. Got a lot of good memories there.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Yep. About every weekend, and if not then every other one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah Special F/X on Sat. is place if you want some action or just shoot the bull. Now if you wanna pick on some Ricers on Fri. night they all hang out at Dollar General Store parking lot on Cason Lane. It's right off the interstate. Just listen for the crowd of humming bumble bees, you'll know where to go. I live right down the street from it so let me know if you wanna hang out. We also have a car show at Stones River Mall on fri. nights too from like 5-9. It's also right off the interstate.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
RedstickZ said:
Hey Chris, do you still talk to Bob? (CaptainBobTA) Does he still have his car?
Yep and Yep... All the time actually. Probably be out having a few beers w/ him later tonight w/ some buddies from work.

Wait... Who is this? I don't recognize the screen name, but I am sure I know who it is...

·
Registered
101 Posts
In the 'Boro Buffalo Wild Wings is my spot. $2.75 for a nice cold 23oz. Their drafts taste better than most places in town. It's also right in front of the mall so after the car show its walking distance :)

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
RedstickZ said:
Yep, I've met you before. Used to go by the name Irocz28chic.
Ding ding ding... damn thats who I thought it was... What you been up to?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, got married and moved to Louisiana...had a little girl and am now getting divorced. Although I do still have my car. :cool: Man,how things change in 3 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn. Things do change quickly. Haven't talked to you in ages. Sorry I lost touch but been moving and busy alot of the time. Back in Nashville now and doing ok. Drop me a line some time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts