LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all of the new f-body owners and lovers we usually have somewat of get togethers at dunkin donuts on route 30 in framingham. now the croud is mostly f-bodies but anyone is welcome. if any one needs directions PM me.. its just a usual hang spot for most of us here. sometime soon though we are trying to arrange a big meet somehwere so if u intrested or have a place plss dont be afriad to post up.

·
Registered
292 Posts
what happened to the meet we were gonna have at tylers house???

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im still down for that.. we just need to get some people together. anyone intrested ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
always, he says i cant burnout. i think it deserves a few strips down his driveway to prove him wrong.

·
Registered
292 Posts
F-Bobby said:
always, he says i cant burnout. i think it deserves a few strips down his driveway to prove him wrong.
his driveway is like a mile long lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
found a pic of my camaro anthonys and charlies....just some of the f bodies that come to the meets

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats a really nice lookin car in the middle

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cool pic

camarogrrrl said:
found a pic of my camaro anthonys and charlies....just some of the f bodies that come to the meets

·
Registered
292 Posts
i think NE fbody is gonna be holding annual meets at dunks on rt 30 framingham one thursday each month....im not a 100% sure yet but we had an awesome turn out last night..

·
Registered
838 Posts
Who threw all that dead sea bass in that parking lot? Waste of some good fish! :p

I sure hope the new camaro has the old t/a designers onboard.:finger:

Man am I gonna git it now.... :roflmao:

·
Registered
138 Posts
camarogrrrl said:
his driveway is like a mile long lol
are you saying i cant burnout for a mile? that sounds like a challenge.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Meeting

If anyone ever wanted to make the trip I live in brockton and the burger king on route 123 is always packed with cars. Its mostly hondas so i need a little help to show those 4 bangers whats up. If u need directions just email me. :streetrac

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
are they still meeting down there

·
Registered
138 Posts
ladybird said:
If anyone ever wanted to make the trip I live in brockton and the burger king on route 123 is always packed with cars. Its mostly hondas so i need a little help to show those 4 bangers whats up. If u need directions just email me. :streetrac
lol i know of a few cars from down there that hand hondas their asses on a daily basis. UNfortunely from what i hear a few of them are out of commission for the season.

·
Registered
39 Posts
GUN-IT Racing meet tonight at Worcester Dunks! Coffee and (Donuts).....

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey are you the Kid with the Red Z28 with The Vette rims on it that came from a guy named mark with a pewter FRC c5 that showed up with paul?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah That was me! My car started to act up when we left Dunks so I had to go home... and now it's really broken possible collapsed lifter! :homer:

·
Registered
138 Posts
ouch. that seems to be the thing to go on LS-1s this year. you are the 3rd person to tell me they have a possible collapsed lifter.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
damn i hope im not next

·
Registered
45 Posts
im a new member got my fourth trans am last week,00ws6 black on black,ive been looking for local fbody meets,just say when and were and ill bring my bros with their fbodys as well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts