LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of the new f-body owners and lovers we usually have somewat of get togethers at dunkin donuts on route 30 in framingham. now the croud is mostly f-bodies but anyone is welcome. if any one needs directions PM me.. its just a usual hang spot for most of us here. sometime soon though we are trying to arrange a big meet somehwere so if u intrested or have a place plss dont be afriad to post up.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im still down for that.. we just need to get some people together. anyone intrested ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
always, he says i cant burnout. i think it deserves a few strips down his driveway to prove him wrong.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats a really nice lookin car in the middle

·
Registered
253 Posts
Cool pic

camarogrrrl said:
found a pic of my camaro anthonys and charlies....just some of the f bodies that come to the meets

·
Registered
292 Posts
i think NE fbody is gonna be holding annual meets at dunks on rt 30 framingham one thursday each month....im not a 100% sure yet but we had an awesome turn out last night..

·
Registered
838 Posts
Who threw all that dead sea bass in that parking lot? Waste of some good fish! :p

I sure hope the new camaro has the old t/a designers onboard.:finger:

Man am I gonna git it now.... :roflmao:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Meeting

If anyone ever wanted to make the trip I live in brockton and the burger king on route 123 is always packed with cars. Its mostly hondas so i need a little help to show those 4 bangers whats up. If u need directions just email me. :streetrac

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
are they still meeting down there

·
Registered
138 Posts
ladybird said:
If anyone ever wanted to make the trip I live in brockton and the burger king on route 123 is always packed with cars. Its mostly hondas so i need a little help to show those 4 bangers whats up. If u need directions just email me. :streetrac
lol i know of a few cars from down there that hand hondas their asses on a daily basis. UNfortunely from what i hear a few of them are out of commission for the season.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey are you the Kid with the Red Z28 with The Vette rims on it that came from a guy named mark with a pewter FRC c5 that showed up with paul?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah That was me! My car started to act up when we left Dunks so I had to go home... and now it's really broken possible collapsed lifter! :homer:

·
Registered
138 Posts
ouch. that seems to be the thing to go on LS-1s this year. you are the 3rd person to tell me they have a possible collapsed lifter.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
damn i hope im not next

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.