LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning about 3am drove to wal mart to get some cords for my tv tuner card, had a early 90s integra pull up with a fart can, and turboed cause i could hear the BOV, came up next to me. he came right to the side of my car and i dropped into 3rd and smoked his ass. Keep in mind this is minnesota in the middle of winter. the roads are heavily salted and somewhat icy and i have no traction whatsoever. I have myself and 400 lbs of salt bags in the back weighing my ass down. anyways he pulls up besides me again and gives the 3 honks i drop in 3rd again and walk away from him again. Came up to a stop light and went again from a stop, he gained about 4 cars on me right off the bat, i couldnt grab any traction whatsoever. tires spun into 4th gear till i caught him. i hate hate hate winter for slowing my ass down. i wanted leave him 20 car lengths behind which im confident i could do on dry pavement.

·
Registered
105 Posts
lol..truthfully he could have been one of those ricers that buy the thing that makes your car sound like you have a BOV because a turbo integra should have been a closer race then that but either way nice kill

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah, 3 in the morn, there wasnt a car or person in sight. but yeah in hindsight i shouldnt have raced i agree

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 2nd time we raced from a roll i walked away from him much slower then the first time, which makes me believe that he did have a turbo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts