LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Definately a nice looking ElTeeJuan. And keeping a black car clean is PITA. My hats off to him.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
thanks greed :)

yeah black is a PITA but its a great color for a trans am. i've got 138k miles on 60% original factory paint too (sides of the car, rear hatch are original)

mine was one of only 24 trans am's sent to hawaii in 1995. it was 100% stock when i got it, no ram air, stock 16" wheels, etc. I can't believe i've had it for 8 years already :) i'm ready for the next 8, lol.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
LOL yeah. i'm sure it's got an additional 10-15k worth of "miles" on it from other vehicles....

was probably sent via train from canada to california, then by boat to hawaii. coming back from hawaii maybe on a C130 since the original owner was military, or another boat. i bought it in 2004 from the orignal owner in florida. after driving it to arizona in 2005, i trailered it back 1800 miles from phoenix to indiana on a budget truck/trailer in 2007, and then when i moved back down here to florida last year i had it shipped down on an auto transport truck.

here are a couple cool papers i found in the glove box from hawaii along with a few dealership business cards.

original 3 month oil change receipt march '95

dealer letter congradulations on your new car purchase

1 - 5 of 5 Posts