Thanks everybody who voted for me!

·
Administrator
7,520 Posts
You cheated.

C

·
0 Posts
I only cheat at monopoly when the dealer gets up and leaves for a second :p!

C

·
0 Posts
And when it's your turn to count out the money.... and on days that end in Y oh yeah and thaose days where the sun comes up , need I go on ?? lmao

Congrats CKJ beautiful Firehawk, wish I had one just like it !
:craz28: :D

Thanks Chris, we twins remember!

·
Registered
949 Posts
We already liked your car... you didnt have to pay off blk to get your car posted as the cotm >.>

·
Registered
936 Posts
man if my car had that low of miles i would never drive it. too scared to turn the 23k mark lol. amazing car, it deserves COTM

C

·
0 Posts
It actually hasn't even tripped 22K. Its got like 21,924 or so. Bought it in 04 w/ 15,521 on it on April 3rd IIRC.

I wish I had known I didn't have to pay him off, money sure is tight these days.

·
Registered
936 Posts
but think you have pretty much a brand new 02 firehawk. made by a company that no longer exsists so value should only go up. im sorry to say though i didnt vote for u, it was a tough choice between u and sweetbmx.

·
Spelling Bee winnah!
5,018 Posts
I'm glad you posted it. I didn't know what you had to be honest. Very nice bird! Also the time when this was posted with your car number is very interesting. You have a lot of value within your collectables sir!

C

·
0 Posts
Thanks guys, I've got a lot of good memories in the 6K miles I drove it.

I remember the first day I bought it, I picked it up in Moyock, NC and the seat bolster air bag was all the way out and I had no idea it had it for an option. I was used to the Camaro's power seat vs. the TA's air seat. The whole 3.5 hour trip I was complaining to myself about how uncomfortable this seat was, it was literally killing my lower back. Next thing you know I get it home to examine it more and viola.. I found that solution very quickly.

My collection is nothing but a mere drop in the bucket compared to my fathers, but I make due.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ooo! That's one gorgeous car... manual or automatic?!

·
Registered
78 Posts
You're very welcome!:cool: Bet it's still fun to drive...but it would be even better as a stick lol
Automatic for this one, and thanks :thumbsup:

·
Spelling Bee winnah!
5,018 Posts
I love my A4... I can relax at traffic jams... Drink my coffee on the way to work and classes... Launch hard every time... Never miss a shift... Stay consistent at the track... I don't ever think, man I wish I could grab gears!

C

·
0 Posts
All the better for me to drive :devil:
I don't think you have ever drove it have you?

At the time I bought it I was driving dump trucks all the time and got tired of shifting gears throughout the day so I wanted an Auto. By the time I got my silver TA I worked back up to equipment and wanted a manual :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I insisted on a manual...even through my mom repeatedly telling me how dumb it was...and no matter how many times I was told my car doesn't exist... and then *tada* :party:it appeared, like magic. Turns out it's the only one that came from the factory-go figure!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts