LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I was dropping this girl off at her house, and on the way home, I thought I spotted the headlights of an LT1 Camaro coming towards me.

Sure enough, it was a white LT1-style Camaro, roared right by me. I had the windows down and the music cranked up, paused it to listen to the car go by. Damn, I can't even describe the feeling of envy. I need to get into another LT1 pretty soon before I go totally crazy. I seriously stared at the car in my drivers' side mirror for like 20 seconds until I almost ran my damn car off the road.

I'm like a crackhead needing a fix lately. :lol:

Can't wait to get my next LT1.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
haha thats how i was before i got my ls1

·
Registered
206 Posts
Right there with ya , although my situation is a little different. Every time I fire up the T/A , it gets my adrenaline going to want to get the Camaro done. I hung out at LS13rdGen's house last night to help start converting his '92 RS into a full on drag car. It's been hard not to start tearing my convertible down and begin the swap. I want to wait because I'm having problems with a vendor /manufacturer ( the guilty shall remain nameless for now) getting parts I bought and paid for in June. Another place is having problems getting another order filled but they were upfront about it , at least. I also want to snap a pic off all the parts in a neatly arranged display to show what I have to install. I also keep seeing more parts I want buy and I'm trying to buy another pickup for a daily driver and I want to buy one for cash , no financing. I 've got a good chunk of change saved up but a little while longer will get me a lot nicer truck. It seems like I am in a vacuum , no forward progress.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LiquidFire350 said:
how much you looking to spend on one, and how far will you drive, theres a green one with a 383 and a 4" cowl for sale down the street from me
Thanks man, but that's a little too far and I'm lookin to buy a stock car.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
addict ... heh, i have an lt1 formula, a 2002 ws6 and i STILL look thru the classifieds to spot the next great deal....
Hello my name is jaber,
And i am a 4th gen addict :lol:

·
Registered
612 Posts
i can spot a ls1/lt1 car from a mile away. it gets to be a sickness, when u think everybody is trying to race u at lights

·
Registered
724 Posts
my friend has a white 95 Z28 M6 with a brand new 383 forsale. only miles on it are for breaking in the motor so it can be dyno tuned :) he bought a 99 SS so that one is for sale :)

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
That is just about EXACTLY where I'm at right now Mike! Ordering parts, stacking them up, waiting for just one or two others and you'll be good to go then......something's backordered but there's this other part on a GP I could use.....yada yada yada :)

badjuju342 said:
Right there with ya , although my situation is a little different. Every time I fire up the T/A , it gets my adrenaline going to want to get the Camaro done. I hung out at LS13rdGen's house last night to help start converting his '92 RS into a full on drag car. It's been hard not to start tearing my convertible down and begin the swap. I want to wait because I'm having problems with a vendor /manufacturer ( the guilty shall remain nameless for now) getting parts I bought and paid for in June. Another place is having problems getting another order filled but they were upfront about it , at least. I also want to snap a pic off all the parts in a neatly arranged display to show what I have to install. I also keep seeing more parts I want buy and I'm trying to buy another pickup for a daily driver and I want to buy one for cash , no financing. I 've got a good chunk of change saved up but a little while longer will get me a lot nicer truck. It seems like I am in a vacuum , no forward progress.

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
ya i just see the headlights or tailights of our cars and i get all jumpy and try to chase it down

1 - 12 of 12 Posts