LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 caprice with the baby lt1 (4.3). My problem is when I first take off and go it rides fine. But once I get to a stop sign etc. when I try to take off the car will barely move no matter how hard I push on the gas. I have to push up and down on gas just to gain speed. When I bought it he said opti was new but didn’t fix the problem. I changed Fuel pump, IAC valve, plugs and wires, map sensor, mad sensor. I don’t have the money to do any ls swap right now which is the plan for the car, but I just trying to get it back running ok till I can swap it. Car has 230k on dash btw

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 94 caprice with the baby lt1 (4.3). My problem is when I first take off and go it rides fine. But once I get to a stop sign etc. when I try to take off the car will barely move no matter how hard I push on the gas. I have to push up and down on gas just to gain speed. When I bought it he said opti was new but didn’t fix the problem. I changed Fuel pump, IAC valve, plugs and wires, map sensor, mad sensor. I don’t have the money to do any ls swap right now which is the plan for the car, but I just trying to get it back running ok till I can swap it. Car has 230k on dash btw
Also when I try to check codes with the gm obd1 scanner, the light doesn’t blink the fans just come on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts