LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating on the old 5.3 swap for my 95 z and had some questions on the fuel system. I know if you can find the unicorn that is the 97-98 corvette fuel rail all problems should be taken care of. But since I'm probably going to have to go the 99 and up fuel regulator route can someone explain to me like I'm 5 how I would run that? The way I understand it is it plugs right into the rail and the supply line but do I need to modify the return line to fit? If so, how? And do you have pics and some steps of what to do? I know I'd need the pump upgrade and what nots but this has me confused right now 馃槀 Thanks in advance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm...ok then lol

Premium Member
I'm not an expert on the '95 fuel system details. But I have used that filter/regulator in an LS1 swap in a 3rd gen. If your line connections are the push-type, then yes, you can put the filter in the supply line. As for the return, you can get an aftermarket adapter to plug in the return to your existing return line after you cut it.

Have to say I don't know of any 5 year olds who have done this swap.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response. I was kind of thinking that but just wanted clarification.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts