LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Happy holidays my fellow ppl. So I bought a T/A 6speed without trans and I had auto on hand. I swapped the computer n harness. I Bypassed the vats got it cranking. No fuel pump prime, no spark. I changed the opti and new coil and new MAF. Still not getting power for spark. Is there something I can do to bypass something or whatever. Any advice and help needed. I did every other test fuel pump prime etc. not getting fuel pump prime and spark. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just in front of the ECM are two connectors. On the one closer to the engine you will find a single wire connector (pink if I remember right). Jump that to power, it's a fuel pump prime connector. Fuel pump should come on. If it does, VATS got you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just in front of the ECM are two connectors. On the one closer to the engine you will find a single wire connector (pink if I remember right). Jump that to power, it's a fuel pump prime connector. Fuel pump should come on. If it does, VATS got you.
Mine is gray and yea it does prime. But I bypassed vats with resistor because it wasn’t cranking before. But I could be wrong I know nothing about lt1s

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    1.6 MB Views: 8
1 - 5 of 5 Posts