LS1LT1 Forum banner

Lt1 hardened pushrods

1071 Views 10 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  josh89
Looking for a new or gently used trickflow pushrods for a reasonable price
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I don't have Trick Flows.....but I do have a set of CV Products pushrods...low miles, great condition.

PM me for more info.

KW
Are you looking for stock length? Stock pushrods from 92-95 are hardened from the factory if that helps.
I'm looking for stock length or slightly smaller. I'm using stock heads that have been shaved and using stock bottom end with hotcam. I understand that my factory pushrods are hardened but being a 3pcs rod I question the riability of the stock push rods with a 100-150hp shot of nitrous.

How would the stock push rods make out with guide plates?
They would be fine with guide plates but with nitrous, your geometry better be spot on and probably want to limit your RPM's. I ran them up to 6800 for years but never with nitrous.
I don't have Trick Flows.....but I do have a set of CV Products pushrods...low miles, great condition.

PM me for more info.

KW
Thanks, look forward to getting them.
They would be fine with guide plates but with nitrous, your geometry better be spot on and probably want to limit your RPM's. I ran them up to 6800 for years but never with nitrous.
I'm gonna go with aftermarket ones. Even though the factory pr's are hardened, I don't wanna run in to troubles in the future. Gonna do it proper the first time concerning they're the only so far not upgraded on the top end
I'm gonna go with aftermarket ones. Even though the factory pr's are hardened, I don't wanna run in to troubles in the future. Gonna do it proper the first time concerning they're the only so far not upgraded on the top end
I think that's a wise choice.
Well, deal fell through. Back to searching for a new or gently used set of hardened lt1 push rods for nsa rockers
Thanks for the link! Assembling the top end this weekend. Hopefully have running by next weekend
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.