·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new or gently used trickflow pushrods for a reasonable price

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I don't have Trick Flows.....but I do have a set of CV Products pushrods...low miles, great condition.

PM me for more info.

KW

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking for stock length or slightly smaller. I'm using stock heads that have been shaved and using stock bottom end with hotcam. I understand that my factory pushrods are hardened but being a 3pcs rod I question the riability of the stock push rods with a 100-150hp shot of nitrous.

How would the stock push rods make out with guide plates?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have Trick Flows.....but I do have a set of CV Products pushrods...low miles, great condition.

PM me for more info.

KW
Thanks, look forward to getting them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They would be fine with guide plates but with nitrous, your geometry better be spot on and probably want to limit your RPM's. I ran them up to 6800 for years but never with nitrous.
I'm gonna go with aftermarket ones. Even though the factory pr's are hardened, I don't wanna run in to troubles in the future. Gonna do it proper the first time concerning they're the only so far not upgraded on the top end

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I'm gonna go with aftermarket ones. Even though the factory pr's are hardened, I don't wanna run in to troubles in the future. Gonna do it proper the first time concerning they're the only so far not upgraded on the top end
I think that's a wise choice.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, deal fell through. Back to searching for a new or gently used set of hardened lt1 push rods for nsa rockers

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.