LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at NAIAS in January as part of the 250 F-body Club Presidents and Webmasters invited to the Press-Only event for the Camaro concept debut. Fenster (formerly Chris89gta) is going also, as my guest.

We're taking a digital camera and laptop so we can upload pictures and video to the site as soon as humanly possible. There's a rumor that the Chevy booth will have an internet connection, so hopefully when the car is unveiled on Jan. 9 pics will be up on LS1LT1.com that morning.

Nevertheless, we're going to be among the first sites to have pics online, so I hope everybody remembers to drop in the Industry Scoop forum on Jan. 9.

·
Registered
364 Posts
EXCELLENT!

:thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can't wait, We'll all be watching!

·
Registered
612 Posts
lucky MF. don't dissapoint us(i should be sayin, GM better not dissapoint)

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is sort of dual duty for LS1LT1 and MTFBA.org, but regardless its a real honor to be selected to go.

I'm really hyped. Only about 5 weeks left.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Its going to be great guys. I am honored to just be good friends w/ a guy who got selected as one of the group to go!!! LOL. Thanks Chris for taking me on this once in a lifetime opportunity. The passes we have are media only passes, so the arena will not be open to the public when we are there. Just media outlets... Should be greatly entertaining. Pics will be taken in mass quantity and rumor has it our fearless leader is trying to get digital video media as well. So there MIGHT be a possibility of a video of the actual unveiling!!!

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My new Sony digicam takes high quality MPEGS too, so I think we're covered.

I want to get a video of them taking the cover off, and then tons of stills once it is in the open.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That's pretty cool.

This is actually the first year in 6 years I'm not going to the Detroit auto show. My buddy who lived in Detroit moved to Cincy this year.

It's an awesome show if you've never gone. Amazing how much they do for it compared to what the Milwaukee show does.

·
Premium Member
4,979 Posts
Meh shame its for a crappy car. :fluffy:

J/K

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have fun, guys!!! I can't wait 2 c the video. I hope it looks like the retro camaro pics I have on a CD with the '69 front end & cowl hood cuz that'd be bada$$ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Chris, you need to bring a piece of paper, write "Cameron" on it, and hold it up with ya'll in front of the new concept

1 - 12 of 12 Posts