1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
werd

·
Registered
190 Posts
No halter's, tanks, tubes or kinis? Guess I'll have to buy some of the ware and do a few mods ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
02lilredSS said:
No halter's, tanks, tubes or kinis? Guess I'll have to buy some of the ware and do a few mods ;)

I'm sure a few of the mods would appreciate that....;)

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
LoL @ Kevin!!!

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like I said, I am open to suggestions. They don't have bathing suits or halter tops at cafepress.com though, LOL. I think they do have tanks though.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Kevin B. said:
YIPES!!! Uhhh, that didn't sound right... :eek:

Clarification: Mods to the clothing, is what I meant to say :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
Kevin B. said:
Hey! That's not funny!!! :mad:

Well, OK, it is...mental note to self 'careful with my wording around these folk' :)
:eureka:

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just ordered the long sleeve T for this fall...I want to see how the quality is.

I'll have to create some more images to do some of the other products like the baseball cap.

·
Registered
292 Posts
02lilredSS said:

u forgot thongs lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Tanks would be nice, but don't blame you for not having them. :(

I saw some zippy hoodies at cafepress, but I guess they're not big in demand by the guys neither. :(

Well, I'd definitely go for a hoody, but with this heat-wave starting all over again, it's hard to get excited about a sweatshirt. ;)

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
02lilredSS said:
Tanks would be nice, but don't blame you for not having them. :(

I saw some zippy hoodies at cafepress, but I guess they're not big in demand by the guys neither. :(

Well, I'd definitely go for a hoody, but with this heat-wave starting all over again, it's hard to get excited about a sweatshirt. ;)
They don't have any "tanks" per se, but they do have a camisole I'll ad if you want one.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Kevin: Now, we all know that would just be no good, unless it came with a matching billfold, right boys? ;)

And, don't even start, 'cause then you've got the whole shoe thing... :rolleyes: :D

And, Chris, tank/cami it's all good. Put it up, or whatever & I'll get one (or two). I'll be sure to wear it on Wed's @ Kroger. lol

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK its up. Feel free to purchase 2 or more, LOL. I know Kevin was waiting for me to put the camisole up for him too. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts