LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93' Z28 pretty much standard. I recently brought it back to life after sitting for a few years. Now my LowTrac light is on when the ignition is off. When I turn the ignition on the light goes off. I check the fuses and everything seems OK.

Anyone runs into this? Any help is appreciated, I couldn't find anything on the search.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
so as you check engine light turns on, as your airbag light... my car used to do the same thing, and funny i dont even have a traction control.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's weird is that even with the key out of the ignition the Low Trac light is on. When I put the key in and turn on the ignition (when all other lights turn on and off) the Low Trac light turns off and stays off even when driving. I have never had a service light do that before.

I also have the standard ABS INOP light on when the car is running. That is on constant and I am trying to diagnose that.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
What's weird is that even with the key out of the ignition the Low Trac light is on. When I put the key in and turn on the ignition (when all other lights turn on and off) the Low Trac light turns off and stays off even when driving. I have never had a service light do that before.

I also have the standard ABS INOP light on when the car is running. That is on constant and I am trying to diagnose that.
try to guess what controls the traction control.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts